#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday 10 August 2020

R a v e n s - Aazif

 Raven

Corvus corax

Ravens possess human-like features of intelligence

Why did you choose this bird?

Because I like mysteries and horrors (I think), and Ravens sometimes(?) mentioned in them.


What country is your bird found?

Canada, Northern parts of Europe, Scandinavia, Central Asia, the Indian subcontinent, and North America.


Why would this bird be a good mascot to represent you?

I can sometimes be mysterious I guess? 


What good qualities does your bird have?

They can mimic human speech, they can sing and mimic other bird sounds. These birds are clever and intelligent.


What is your bird afraid of?

Loud noises.


Is your bird smart?

Yes. They are amongst the intelligent birds.



Summary

Firstly, ravens are mysterious, and that’s what I like about them. I think they represent me because I’m a bit mysterious, too. Secondly, ravens can mimic human speech, they can sing and mimic other bird sounds, too, which I thought is cool. Additionally, they’re one of the highly intelligent birds. Lastly, they fear loud noises. (55 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.